Report... not too sure where to put this.

Discussion in 'Other' started by rednaxman, Aug 18, 2017.

1. rednaxman

rednaxman New Member

Hello! not quite sure where i should put this, as there are no "report" specified areas, but today at roughly 12:30 (London Timezone) engineer1432 began to ask everyone to "TP FOR A BAGON", when people did tp, they were taken to a mountain so full of pokemon that they would crash/lag to an intense level. I called him out on this saying that this was a dick move, to which he replied with "what? a dick move like trying to scam me out of my lucky egg? Cunt." (now, i will admit now, there was a situation before in which i tried to buy his lucky egg for 5k, and did not tell him what it would do. i had no intent to actualy TAKE the egg, and knew that someone would tell him what the egg was actualy for before the trade went on) i told him that i had offered 15k as a way to settle the ground,and well, heres what happened after. upload_2017-8-18_13-4-6.png
    upload_2017-8-18_13-4-37.png
    unfortunatly, no staff were on at the time to help out, and he quite almost instantly after calling me "inbred". now, i want to make it quite clear that me trying to buy the egg, and not say what it was for was not good, i would never say it was the right thing to do, and neither would i say im innocent, but stuff like that is just horrible.

Thank you for taking the time to read this report, and im sorry it went in the "Other" slot, i just could not find any "report" tab or anything.

Yours sincerely,
    ~xander mason, aka rednaxman.

2. Syanar

Syanar Member Staff Member Owner

Thank you for making us aware of the situation. I will be contacting the player in question, and work with the staff team to determine if and what disciplinary action should be taken.

3. rednaxman

rednaxman New Member

thank you, im sorry to bother you like this.