Passion in the Strangest of Places...

Discussion in 'Community Lore' started by Razorroger, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Razorroger

Razorroger New Member

Fan Fiction.jpg This is Entry one of Sarah's Diary:
    Jan. 7th, 2016

The night was long and cold; the first few days weren't bad enough with the snow laying upon the ground, and the air was filled with the puffs of air coming out of my mouth. My hands felt this horrid grasp of numbness, a feeling that would continue for days to come. My body was practically frozen in place; then HE showed up.

Tall, handsome, this foreigner had constructed a large stand, the sight of him sent chills down my already frozen legs, and for me it was love at first sight. His long arms, lazed eyes, and his wispy hair all seemed to flow with perfection... And that rear end of his, well, let's just say that I wouldn't mind making a special event just for that ;) .

I found the perfect man, but here I am, frozen in place, hopefully the Summer months will melt the snow away so that one day I can walk over to him and hear his voice, I bet it's dreamy.

P.S. I had my cat right next to me earlier this month, but I can't find it anywhere! Maybe it had something to do with me not feeding it for a month, but I am sure that my Meowth is off adventuring somewhere...