hack report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShownPC, Dec 8, 2015.

do you think syanar should be banned?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
  2. no

2 vote(s)
  3. he's the owner. he does what he wants.

4 vote(s)
  1. ShownPC

ShownPC New Member

i didnt know where to put it so i put it here.
    syanar was hacking when he built the map!
    for those who dont understand its impossible to place a block next to a cactus. syanar did just that.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Syanar

Syanar Member Staff Member Owner

So I see that you choose the path of defiance...
    Know this, mortal. I am a god in Kandorus. I crafted the landscape with my own hands. The land rose and fell at my command. Lakes were carved, mountains were raised, lands were flooded, all by my will. I shaped the land in my image and populated it with life. Every tree you see has a reason for being in its place. Every blade of grass and every flower has a purpose for its existence. This world was carefully planned and attended to personally with my whole heart. I am the maker, the creator of the land beneath your feet. Know my power and ask yourself this: What is stopping me from turning my power against you? The land will fall away at your feet, the forests will singe your flesh as they burn in a fiery inferno. You could not hope to escape my wrath, for you are but a sinner in the hands of an angry god.
    You have my forgiveness for now, for you are young. Next time you will not be so lucky.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DemonicRage

DemonicRage New Member

Woodmancer New Member

Is the point of every flower to stop pokeballs from being used ever. Cause it seems like it is.