AR-WOOOOOO it's me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JuumpyMC, Nov 5, 2017.

1. JuumpyMC

JuumpyMC New Member

----------Hello, I am JuumpyMC!
    I'm not as crazy or obsessive as you might think I am, but I am a rather chill dude when it comes down to the end of it. I have a life, at least I believe I do. I'm mainly coming onto Pixelmon because I never could really get away from it. I've played it before but then drifted away after countless bad times with people. I hope that I will stick around for a long time.
    ----------As of currently (11/4/17), I have tore my hamstring on the left side and I am in pain while writing this, but game is life I guess? (If you wanna find out how it happened, maybe we can become friends and I'll have some stories).
    ----------I am one confusing person so just bare with me for this next paragraph. I have OCD and everything has to be neat, tidy and proper. I hate having messy things but since I tore my hamstring, I kind of have to deal with it for now, but trust me, when this is over, the mess will be gone. I am petty and will hold grudges for a long time. Just don't get on my bad side. I am also very sarcastic and will turn anything I can into a joke. Now you might be wondering what's going on with the title and my profile. Well I kind of like wolves and they just mean something to me in my heart. I mustn't reveal my age unless we're close, but trust me... I'm not that old.
    ----------Now onto Pixelmon. My favorite "breed" of Pokemon are the Eeveelutions. They are so unique and they're kind of like the Simsear's and it's just so fascinating how they could become almost any type. My favorite Eeveelution I say would probably be Eevee and then Sylveon on the cuteness scale. But power wise, I would say Umbreon and Espeon. My ranks of cuteness (cutest to not) would probably be something like Eevee, Sylveon, Flareon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, and then Glacien. Feel free to tell me yours.
    ----------Well that's all for now, thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!
    ~JuumpyMC